ACTAsia for Animals is a fantastic and effective organisation that is campaigning for animals in China.
Last weekend ACTAsia for Animals held a NO Fur China training workshop for Chinese animal welfare and university student groups that worked very hard and successful on the fur issue last year. Sixteen people attended to plan further strategy for ACTAsia winter 2012/2013 anti fur campaign in China.
Last week, the International Animal Rights Conference was held in Luxembourg. ACTAsia’s Pei-feng Su gave a presentation on the great response to their NO Fur China campaign and met up with Rosa Close, author of ‘How the little fox saved her coat’. Impressed by the campaign results, Rosa offered to sponsor 1,000 copies of the Chinese/English version of her book, to use during ACTAsia upcoming anti-fur activities in China ♥
ACTAsia for animals web site: http://actasia.org/
How The Little Fox Saved Her Coat http://www.littlefoxbook.com/
- “Caring for Life” humane education programme (careforchineseanimals.net)
- There’s a movement going on (careforchineseanimals.net)
- More campaigning activities throughout the country (actasia.org)
- Celebrities join ACTAsia to condemn cruelty of the fur industry (actasia.org)
- Photo contest Me and my no fur message (actasia.org)
- Urging celebrities to reject fur as a fashion statement (actasia.org)